ChrisReath

Das Trader Market Viewer Hotkey for Scrolling Up and Down Through the List

Quick question.  When I'm flipping from stock to stock on the Market Viewer, I have to click on each one.  It would be cool if I could scroll up or down in the list with a Hot Key.  Is this possible?

Thanks.

10 hours ago, ChrisReath said:

Quick question.  When I'm flipping from stock to stock on the Market Viewer, I have to click on each one.  It would be cool if I could scroll up or down in the list with a Hot Key.  Is this possible?

Thanks.

On Windows, if you put your mouse over the Market Viewer you should be able to scroll it with your mouse wheel. If you select a row you should be able to cycle rows up/down with the arrow keys, Enter key will activate that row.

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)

Thanks for the response.  I'm running Das Trader in Remote Desktop software on an AWS Windows machine and the arrow keys don't seem to cycle up/down.  

In case anyone hasn't fixed it yet DAS has hotkeys setup from default for the arrow keys.  Up, Down, Left, and Right.  You have to go to Setup/HotKey and look in the KEY column and find them individually and highlight them and hit Delete Item at the bottom. 

Thanks for the tip, that worked.  I have one other "related" question...  When I arrow through each stock in the market view, it is loaded in the montage window and the focus is lost from the market view window.  Is there anyway to cancel that?

I'd like to just quickly cycle through the list of symbols in the market view with the keyboard and have any charts updated.

thanks