wall3113

Which Route in Dastrader is the best for TD Ameritrade?

Hi all, I just changed the broker from IB to TD Ameritrade. So it no longer suport the routes SMRTL/SMRTM, so which is the best to choose for daytrading. I have tried ARCAL, but it seems a bit slower for trade execution. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot

Hey - I can't answer your question (sorry!) but I'm curious...you're using DAS with TD?  I'm assuming you have to pay the monthly fee for DAS right?  But TD's still not charging commissions using DAS?

5 hours ago, NikkiB said:

Hey - I can't answer your question (sorry!) but I'm curious...you're using DAS with TD?  I'm assuming you have to pay the monthly fee for DAS right?  But TD's still not charging commissions using DAS?

Yes, not charging any commissions.

3 minutes ago, robgreen14 said:

How is that working out for you?  Are you happy with TD overall?

So happy with it copmaring to IB. But not much stocks shares can be shorted in TD, like I can't short tsla.

48 minutes ago, wall3113 said:

So happy with it copmaring to IB. But not much stocks shares can be shorted in TD, like I can't short tsla.

Wow.  That might be an issue. I short alot.