Jeremy Kahn

Trading from Los Angeles

I have finally joined. After about 2 months of trading on my own, I've taken the plunge and want to see what this group is all about. I've been a financial professional for the past 15 years and made my way into executive management for a private company pre covid. Once covid hit, I was without a job, kids at home from school, and you know the rest... So, I've decided to start trading daily. Though I've had my series 7 & 66 in the past, day trading is completely different. It is great to have a baseline understanding of everything, but day trading is not investing - it is much more! So, here I am to learn from a community that seems to be on it. My preference is day trading options as my exposure is much less and I stay focused on high volume stocks/options trading for liquidity. Hope to learn a lot as I explore the website more. Thanks!

• Like 1