BrandonB

Trade Ideas

Hello,

I've only been in SIM for a few months now. Would it be worth while to sign up for a Trade Ideas subscription now or is it too early? Typically I'm online for the opening bell & am in BBT Chat which gives me the ability to see the shared scanners. At what point would you say someone should have their own sub?

Thanks guys!

Not required, unless u have funds to burn.  Utilize BBT scanners and DAS scanners.

Once u have mastered trading and want to refine ur stock selection process then u can invest in T.I. scanners.  That will be in abt 12 mths, I estimate.  

Between DAS and BBT scanners u should be good in short to medium term.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Alastair Are there any other services you could suggest? I started journaling on a daily using the free version of Chartlog. I'm currently a monthly member since July but I think it's time to upgrade to a LTM w/ BBT. I'd like the access some of the webinars.

Thank You!!

No other services.  Alot depends on ur trader personality.  BBT provides nearly 100% of what you need,  T.I. Scanners, BENZINGA news / Squawk, Mental support etc.  Listen to the moderators in chat, ask questions here and chat room, test different methods and the process....LEARN ur trading platform inside out....DAS, and u will grow slowly.  It will feel like drinking from a fire hose, but work through it. 

• Thanks 1

Oh yea, spend the money on the LT membership instead of the TI subscription - the webinars are SO awesome!

• Thanks 1

And all the ones you might have missed before.  I became LT member in February and there have been a lot of great webinars since then!

• Thanks 1