pjjsfv

Hotkey to double click and set Stop loss

Hello BBT

I've been trying to figure out the code for a hotkey for double clicking in the chart and inserting a stop loss with the total position size held. Is this even possible?

Thank you in advance,

Peter

Thank you Abiel,

I am using Kyle's hotkeys but am trying to figure out the code for the on double click , basically where does it store the double click variable...

Share=Pos;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=MARKET;StopPrice=DOUBLE CLICKED PRICE;TIF=DAY+;SELL=SEND

basically , I'm looking for the code that would go into the bold font's place...

Thank you

Peter

Hi guys!

I did testing by  using the scripts of William's video, (equalizing risk hotkeys), and only the order of buying or selling is filled, however the Stop Loss does  order does not ...any advice?

Thanks

Carlos

Edited by Carlos Herrera

On 9/28/2020 at 2:03 PM, pjjsfv said:

Thank you Abiel,

I am using Kyle's hotkeys but am trying to figure out the code for the on double click , basically where does it store the double click variable...

Share=Pos;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=MARKET;StopPrice=DOUBLE CLICKED PRICE;TIF=DAY+;SELL=SEND

basically , I'm looking for the code that would go into the bold font's place...

Thank you

Peter

What was the answer?

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 1:03 PM, pjjsfv said:

Thank you Abiel,

Thank you

Peter

Could you respond with what variable to put in the area you highlighted "DOUBLE CLICKED PRICE" -- I am having a hard time figuring out what does there, even looking at the equalized risk examples.

On 7/27/2021 at 2:20 PM, A36 said:

Could you respond with what variable to put in the area you highlighted "DOUBLE CLICKED PRICE" -- I am having a hard time figuring out what does there, even looking at the equalized risk examples.

If you look at the beginning of the script you will see 

StopPrice=Price

This is the price value that it is stored in the montage field for price when you double click on the chart for your stop loss price. 

I found this thread, and I see that Carlos' question has not been answered:

"I did testing by  using the scripts of William's video, (equalizing risk hotkeys), and only the order of buying or selling is filled, however the Stop Loss does  order does not ...any advice? "

I also faced the same problem and I created a new forum post:

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.