Sign in to follow this  
Ryan W

New York Metro Meetup

Hi everybody! Not sure who on here live in the NY Metro area, but I would love to schedule a meetup at some point (maybe when the weather warms up, lol). I live on Long Island, but we can meetup in the city. If anybody else on here lives on the island, let me know!

That would be cool. I’m in northern NJ minutes from the city. Count me in.

Carlos M.

I'm in, live in sw CT. No problem coming to City. But agreed, after dealing with the snow and cold this past week, would love some warmer weather.

Cool guys, yup im in Fairfield county, CT, ~55 min train ride to Grand Central

Hey BearBull traders family!

Hilal here. I live in brooklyn parkslope. Would love to meet up. I hope this meeting has not already taken place.

HI,

I Live in New York, and I am new to this site. I recently purchased the Pro Plan and cant wait to be part of this trading community.

I would love to join you guys.

Please keep me posted.

Ercilia

This is great, we have a nice group of people in the NY Metro area! Looking forward to getting together with you all!

Carlos M.

Hey everyone,

I figure we start putting some potential dates for our NYC meet up. I am assuming everyone is probably going to want to meet on a Saturday. I have an excel sheet that my family uses when we want to plan vacation time together and easily know everyone's availability. I think it will work well for this also.

The link below is a share excel file with dates of every Saturday from March 3 to May 26th. All the cells and formulas are locked, expect where you can list your name and YES or NO across each date on your availability.

NYC Meet Up - Availability Sheet

As we enter our availability the Top Dates highlighted in yellow will update to reflect in order the dates with the most availability. As members fill in their availability dates we can lock those cells in just to avoid a possible error change when others are filling in their fields.

Feel free provide me with any suggestions that I might have missed. Again I just assumed it will be a Saturday but does not have to be so just hit me with your thoughts and ideas.

Carlos M.

Skype ID: c_moreta

[email protected]

Carlos,

This is very helpful! I will also post an announcement in the chat room in the even there are members who do not monitor the forum, but would like to meetup.