Sign in to follow this  
Ryan W

New York Metro Meetup

Hey guys, Andrew won't be able to make it to this one (but he should be able to for future meetups!). However, he is sending us some goodies that I will bring with me and we may try to do a Skype session with him if he is available. Carlos and I are working out the venue. We are looking at midtown Manhattan since that's probably the easiest for everybody. If you guys have any other ideas or input, please let us know!

Hey guys, I created a page on the site with a separate form to collect everybody's email addresses and t-shirt sizes so I can send out additional information in the coming weeks. Please check out the page here: https://www.bearbulltraders.com/ny-metro-area-meetup/ be sure to add your name and email to the form at the top and make sure you add your t-shirt size to the other form (link posted on the page).

Thanks!

Waiting on final confirmation from event planner on the location we are booking.

We expect to have information back no later than tomorrow, we will have something out to everyone ASAP.

Hello,

Just signed up for the 3 month Pro. Really excited and looking forward to getting into this and making it work!

Bob K

Washington Hts, NYC

Ok everybody, we are all set for Saturday. Here are the details:

Time: 3PM

133 West 33rd Street, NY, NY 10001

This is the Stout that is closest to Penn station

I will be taking the 1:35 train from Ronkonkoma which will put me in around 2:53. I will then be walking to Stout from there (With the boxes of goodies from Andrew).

Not sure if we want to wear name tags to identify each other, but I will also be wearing my BBT T-shirt (if it's super cold then I may have a jacket on lol). But we have a reservation for 15-22 people.

Post a reply with any questions or shoot me an email!

Argh. Looks like I got pulled in to weekend call at the last moment. So sad I won't be able to come now.

Have a blast all.

Hi BBT friends,

Unfortunately I have a wedding to attend on that same day in evening. I will not be able to be at the meeting. However, please take some nice photos and share with us. Also give us a summary of your discussions if you can.

Cheers!