JasonH

Desktop wallpaper for aligning charts

Attached is wallpaper I created for my 1920x1080 screens. Works best if you disable taskbar on non-primary monitors. There are 12 divisions so you can go 2, 3, or 4 charts wide per screen. No more messy screens!

grid.png

• Like 1

Have you folks heard of the M/soft software FANCY ZONES.  Its free and does this for u very quick.  Google and download its free. Part of Windows Power Toys.

The windows snap into place and location is all customized to ur specific requirement.

Windows has a an old school "arrange" type feature also but not as good as FANCY ZONES.

On 8/21/2020 at 1:45 PM, Alastair said:

Have you folks heard of the M/soft software FANCY ZONES.  Its free and does this for u very quick.  Google and download its free. Part of Windows Power Toys.

The windows snap into place and location is all customized to ur specific requirement.

Windows has a an old school "arrange" type feature also but not as good as FANCY ZONES.

Installed Power Toys and just tried this out.. Awesome - I can get a little OCD when it comes to aligning everything on screen.

Yep i am OCD also.....real OCD.....had to find a way to align my charts quick. glad it worked for u.