fintan777

Travelling set up recommendations.

I will be moving to a different country for one month, and I keep on moving month by month.

What trading set up would people recommend? I have a laptop and I am thinking of getting two (maybe 3?) additional portable monitors. 

What set ups do ya'll have?

Thanks

• Like 1

I just spent a month with my 17" ASUS laptop and two ASUS extrenal USB monitors. I found that that did the job and I didn't feel like I needed anymore screens. The charts didn't load quite as fast but it worked out fine. I had to use Wifi but it was okay. It's even better if you can plug in with a LAN cable for (hopefully) a stable connection.

Thanks for the replies.

I think I will go with two ASUS portable monitors - I think it will be more convenient than having to carry an AC monitor.

I know this is down to personal preference, but do you use a keyboard and mouse? I will probably bring a mouse, and have yet to decide if I want a keyboard (which would probably mean I need a laptop stand if I do)