Brian Pez

Toronto Meetup Aug 16

Hi all

I will be in the Toronto area over the coming weekend.  Peter has said he may also be able to attend.

If there are BBT members that would like to have a get together please let me know.  Sunday late afternoon or early evening works well for me.

I am not that familiar with venues in Toronto so I am open to suggestions from locals.

• Like 2

I will be passing through Toronto on Sunday and will stop by! Where and when do people recommend??

• Like 1

I am coming too..i joined BBT recently..would be nice to see Toronto BBT family

Sounds good!

We need to know how many people are coming, so that we make the reservation?

I'd like to attend but with the Crosslinx construction on Eglinton parking will be a challenge no? Also it's not really that close to the 401.

All conversation is acceptable, even if I just want to ask tonnes of trading questions? 😛

Hi Brian,

I live in downtown core. I have some places in mind. Let me know if you want me to book a reservation(usually most of the restaurants are fully booked these days):

1. Casa Mezcal: 291 King Street West

The owner knows me as I am a regular customer. You will get VIP service here. Not many choices for beer on tap but they have good Cocktails and delicious tacos and Mexican Sushi! I can arrange for some good choices of Toronto craft beers.

2. King Taps:

100 King Street West. This is near exchange tower. Mostly American food. This was a place where young Corprate employees and some traders used to spend their lunch time before Covid 19.

3. Amesterdam brewery:

245 Queens Quay West

You will have the view of lake Ontario. Food is typical bar food. They make their own Brisket at times.

Let me know if you want reservation at any of these places.

My phone number is: (647) 5694060

Feel free to contact me anytime,

Amir

Edited by Amir7
  • Like 1

Casa Mezcal  or  Amesterdam brewery, could be a great option. Lets see where Brian and Peter will prefer to come. 

• Like 1