Ryan W

TraderVue

Hey guys, not sure if anybody else on here has TraderVue, but if you're interested, use this link to sign up: https://www.tradervue.com/?friendref=8245 and you'll get $10 off your first month! I've used the free version for years and recently upgraded to the Silver plan. The reports that you get are freaking awesome! You can also tag your trades based on different criteria or setups (like VWAP fade, Moving Average Trend, Bear Flag, etc) and you can view reports based on these tags. Here's a screenshot of my tags that I took the other day. Note that I need to modify my tags a bit as they are a little too general.

TraderVue-Tags

Anyways, not sure if anybody else uses it, but it's definitely worth the $30/month in my opinion! My username on it is rdubz85. I don't normally share my trades, but I may start doing it soon.

• Like 2

I love Tradervue, Ryan. I'm on there as dimaspivak and will probably start sharing trades I'm proud of soon, too. Hopefully. :)

Thanks for sharing.

I've just open a free account to try. Learn a lot from my own trading style.

For Tradervue, does anyone know if it matters whether you import the "Trades" or "Trade Log" .csv file from DAS?  It looks like the "Trades" file contains only executions while the "Trade Log" file includes a lot of additional info, such as Sending, Accepted, etc...

Is anyone using the Gold plan? Are the extra features worth it? (also, worth for someone starting in sim?)

I don't know if I am alone in receiving this from Greg at Tradervue because I requested it, but anyway it seems worth sharing for those who don't know - 

Hi Peter,

FYI, you can now choose between live and sim trades when using the DAS auto-importer in Tradervue. 

If you are importing both live and sim, we recommend using account tags (silver and gold plan only) to keep your trades separated: 

https://blog.tradervue.com/2012/11/12/using-multiple-trading-accounts/

https://blog.tradervue.com/2016/05/05/improved-account-tags/

Thanks! 

Greg

On 10/12/2018 at 6:57 AM, Dave.S. said:

Is anyone using the Gold plan? Are the extra features worth it? (also, worth for someone starting in sim?)

Late reply but I'm new here!  I use the Gold Plan.  If you are starting and have the budget, it is worth the price.  If you are using Sim and Live, you can keep the accounts separate to track your progress in each. The reporting and tracking with the paid plans are good.  

Does the auto import to traderview from DAS sim work for anyone? 

I put in my username and name on the request form and I get a denied message from traderview the next day every time. 

My DAS sim account is through here at BBT with a prefix of TRBBT. Have also tried the same as my login with just BBT prefix and account number. Neither way works. 

Hi everyone, Any recommendation about which one to get: 

1. Edgewonk  

[Bundle] Trading Journal + Development Program  - onetime charge of $197.00 ($30.00 off with Coupon: tradimo

2. Tradervue 

Monthly - $29/month for Silver & $49/month for Gold

Yearly - 313.20/year for Silver 10% saving from monthly & 470.40/year for Gold 20% saving from monthly