Hi Jarad , excellent Webinar Yesterday, I think Trends Day have a great opportunity many time in the day to get in if you didn´t at begin. Would be alert for any chat or path to the community about trends in formation or operation?

Moved to a new topic to avoid losing it in the Premarket Notes.

Once the Webinar is up, I'll link slides and more information here along with how to scan/detect trend days in formation.

@JaradBBT   so watching your webinar and seeing your excellent trend on OXY i'm more curious now. 

XLE (energy sector) was booming yesterday and thus pulling OXY with it. So you were simply looking at August future oil market change in PreMarket?  

XLE.thumb.png.485fd379725bebd9d10ec88df015e2ce.png

futures.thumb.JPG.1227fbffadcf97a39e767c207e78041d.JPG

Edited by Abu Danny

Looking at Crude Futures gave me the first inclination that Energy might be strong. 41/barrel was a major resistance for Crude, so a significant breakout above was unexpected and a new price level to explore for the Bulls. Combining with other ideas that I have gathered where Financials were also strong (and they correlate), $XLE up on the morning session, and $OXY having a great daily chart for a Trend Day, I focused on that and a few others in the sector to look for a trade.

On 7/16/2020 at 8:24 AM, JOSECALCAS said:

Hi Jarad , excellent Webinar Yesterday, I think Trends Day have a great opportunity many time in the day to get in if you didn´t at begin. Would be alert for any chat or path to the community about trends in formation or operation?

I'd have to look into that more, I'll try to post what I'm seeing in my PM notes and active trading, but having a small list of good candidates is always helpful (S&P 100/Nasdaq 100, knowing what areas are strong).