Justin

July 15 - Jarad - Different Days, Different Ways - Identify and Maximize Trend Days

Please use this thread to post your questions before and after the Success Webinar!

Different Days, Different Ways – Identify and Maximize Trend Days

Have you ever looked backed at a day and said:
“Why didn’t I just ride the trend? I’d be so much better off!”
Guess what? We all have! As Day Traders, our job is to find these high probability trends and use them to our advantage, as they offer some of the best directional advantage for a position. In this Webinar, I’ll go over ways to identify likely ‘Trend Days’ in the market and how to begin building different setups to utilize and maximize the price action. We’ll cover some Market Profile, Market Internals, Trade Logic and Timing, Indicators, and enough examples to make anyone salivate at all the possibilities!

By: Jarad

Date :   Wed, July 15, 2020
Time :  8:00 PM ET

• Like 1

Just finished this webinar, really enjoyed it. I'd stumbled upon a chart pattern on the 5 minute where I was noticing for strong stocks  if there was a pullback in the first 15-20 minutes, it would often be followed by a bull trend for most of the morning, leveling off around 11. I'd devised a simple strategy that started at 9:55 based on what the the first 5 candles looked like. It wasn't overly profitable but it got me thinking about trend trading again, which is what I started with when I was first learning about trading (began with sim swing trading 3 months ago, became interested in day trading and joined BBT 2 months ago). The recent Mastermind webinar got me thinking that it really fit my personality and psychology. So I sought out this webinar and lo and behold, half way in, there is a model that looks like what I was starting to notice myself. This webinar gave me the understanding of what was going on with buyers and sellers to cause the pattern and information to help with finding stocks, filtering them, confirming the trend and how to play them. Hoping to put all this into action in the coming weeks.

Thanks Jarad!

I'm going to write out a play / checklist for myself and wondering if anyone has one they'd be willing to share as I start my own?