saoer.sinaga@gmail.com

DAS Pro simulator does not provide News ?

Hi,

I am currently using the BBT DAS Pro simulator. The News tool is not enabled. Can somebody confirm it ? How to get it enabled ?

Does the live version have the news tool that can be anchored to the montage ?

Thanks,

Saoer

• Like 1

Not sure about the Simulator... My assumption is it isn't available. You can always message DAS Support!

It does work for live; but in my personal opinion, it's not the best news aggregator out there. Listening to Benzinga in the chat room is a far more effective.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Justin said:

Not sure about the Simulator... My assumption is it isn't available. You can always message DAS Support!

It does work for live; but in my personal opinion, it's not the best news aggregator out there. Listening to Benzinga in the chat room is a far more effective.

Thanks. I just talked to the support. It is unfortunately not enabled.

I am currently running a 14 day trial of DAS & would like to continue for 3 months.  Should I sign up through BBT or continue through DAS? This is the email they sent me -- I believe I have NASDAQ w/ advanced charting currently.  Thank You

You can subscribe for one of our paid packages either monthly, quarterly and transfer your settings associated with your trial username ~username~ to the new subscription. You can also request to keep your old ~username~. To subscribe please click this link http://www.dastrader.com/form-sub-das.html.