CliffG

Any other British/Dutch (or other EU countries) traders willing to participate in a small group whatsapp group?

I'm British, but live in NL. I feel it would be nice to be more connected to a nearby group of traders who face similar issues with regards to time-zone (and day jobs that interfere) challenges. But at the same time, we also have some advantages, such as better preparation time before the market open. 

Looking to set up a whatsapp group where we can discuss trading and trading prep with others in similar timezones. If you're interested, perhaps sent me a Direct Message with phone no. and I can set one up and add others along the way.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 11:03 PM, CliffG said:

I'm British, but live in NL. I feel it would be nice to be more connected to a nearby group of traders who face similar issues with regards to time-zone (and day jobs that interfere) challenges. But at the same time, we also have some advantages, such as better preparation time before the market open. 

Looking to set up a whatsapp group where we can discuss trading and trading prep with others in similar timezones. If you're interested, perhaps sent me a Direct Message with phone no. and I can set one up and add others along the way.

Hey there, 

I am originally from Portugal but I am based in the UK, I'd like to join the group - hmu! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.