IamKarthi

IMPORTANT!!! If you are outside the US, are you fine with the TIMING of all the Onboarding Classes, Success Webinars & Psychology sessions

IMPORTANT!!! POLL: If you are outside the US, are you fine with the TIMING of all the Onboarding Classes, Success Webinars & Psychology sessions   

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. POLL!!! If you are outside the US, are you fine with the TIMING of all the Onboarding Classes, Success Webinars & Psychology sessions !!!

• Yes. Recordings are just fine, No need for Live Classes.
    • No. Plan all the sessions just after close of Market at 5PM EST.
    • No. Plan for Additional/Repeat the sessions covering the timezone for members not in the EST zone.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/07/2020 at 09:03 AM

BBT is a great community for the new traders starting out. I have been with BBT for almost 2 years now and based out of Germany. When I joined I had struggle attending all the onboarding classes, because they were planned at 2AM my time (Central European Time). I had to go thru only recording of sessions, but the problem was there was no opportunity to attend live classes or raise questions.

Later more classes were planned including psychology sessions and Success webinars based on Eastern Standard Time. So I missed almost all the Live classes. BBT is a Global community and we have as many members outside the US, my suggestion is to either plan additional sessions for people outside US or conduct the classes immediately after the Market close. I see in the chatroom, more new members have the same question. Now that BBT community is growing the proposal makes even more sense. Please do respond to the Poll as you see fit.

Edited by IamKarthi

I'm grateful that they are taking their time to produce high quality and free content for us (I have paid lifetime membership even if they don't make another video). It's not just the time to deliver it but the time to make the slide deck, plan what to say etc.

I'm at work when they're on, if I can take a break to watch then I will and if I can't then I'll watch the recording and there's a forum there if I have any questions.

No time works for everyone, if they do as you're suggesting and make it at market close then that's 6am for me and I'll have been up till 1-2am trading the open. I'm not going to ask them to get up in the middle of the night to deliver it live to the Australian/NZ/Asian timezones when I can just watch the video.

I'm realistic that they can't cater for everyone with the time difference, I knew that when I joined and it's really a minor issue for me. 

Another option is to watch the recording, then email the moderator any of your questions. I'm sure they would be more than happy to respond that way. I understand it's not the same as being live, but many times we don't get follow up questions during live either, they move on to the next question after answering the one we asked.

If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.