GURU

Hotkey Issue- Blank Screen

Hello,

Can someone help me out with this Hotkey issue? I'm trying to setup hotkeys, but for some reason nothing pops up on the screen. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the program, but still the same issue. Have anyone encountered the same problem in the past?

720735683_HotkeyIssue-GreyScreen.thumb.JPG.391c77bac4136ff990c378c4be24c9a9.JPG

Edited by GURU

I have seen that issue in the past, but not so bad. I believe it was a windows resolution/scaling issue... You can actually see the scroll bar off to the left...

I can't quite remember how it was fixed for the person who was having trouble. But I'll ask them and get back to you!

@Justin I logged-in this morning, and the hotkeys did pop up normally, but then the second I opened up the Hotkeys window, same blank screen with scroll bar, but no data visible.

I expanded the Hotkeys windows to all the three windows, but still the same issue.

So my friend simply said you need to open the hotkey window in your main monitor, then you can move it over to another monitor.

• Like 1

Yes, it works! Thanks Justin! 🙂

But, this is a temporary fix. I guess I will have to contact DASTrader to find a permanent fix to it.

Glad it worked! I’ll send an email to their lead developer about it too.