My best and worst trades from October 6th, 2020

Worst_Best_Trades (new logo) - 2020-10-06T110817.982.png

Worst_Best_Trades (new logo) - 2020-10-06T112827.339.png

Edited by Hiltzy

My best and worst trades from October 7th, 2020

Worst_Best_Trades (new logo) - 2020-10-07T212510.954.png

Worst_Best_Trades (new logo) - 2020-10-07T212516.212.png

Edited by Hiltzy

Hi @Hiltzy! Love these recaps as I continue to develop my Playbook and BHOD/BLOD as the main part of it. I really find understanding your thought process on the best/worst trades super helpful. I just had one ask if possible, would you be able to add your stop loss level on the chart for these trades? Or is there a specific $ rule you are following instead?

Thank you John for documenting your strategy in such clear way. I hope you can update it frequently with your new findings. 
Good job. I'll be your guest next days to scan all these trades.

And let me ask you,

1- do you a trade if the price is under the VWAP?

2- I see Volume by price bars on your charts, how do use them on your strategy?

3- does the bid-ask spread matters in your strategy?

Thanks again John, and I hope I don't bother you with my questions.

Moe

Edited by Moe

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know the Trade Ideas alert settings for the Break of HOD and Break of LOD scanner?  Having a hard time finding them.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, cordawg said:

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know the Trade Ideas alert settings for the Break of HOD and Break of LOD scanner?  Having a hard time finding them.

Thank you!

Write to [email protected]. He has them.

3 hours ago, cordawg said:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you!

I find that scanner less than optimal.  It throws out way to much info.  I changed the theory, and run it against a 20 stock list of high dollar tickers.  Works way better.  Only use it after 11:30, when I set my HOD/LOD horizontal lines.

image.thumb.png.23d45fa8a232ba08daf27a0c0a5e778b.pngimage.png.c96f472352698603829d30a36f847279.pngimage.png.4a05fbe81a37ddfcfc418b6dd397f327.png

Edited by Roberto

23 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I find that scanner less than optimal.  It throws out way to much info.  I changed the theory, and run it against a 20 stock list of high dollar tickers.  Works way better.  Only use it after 11:30, when I set my HOD/LOD horizontal lines.

image.thumb.png.23d45fa8a232ba08daf27a0c0a5e778b.pngimage.png.c96f472352698603829d30a36f847279.pngimage.png.4a05fbe81a37ddfcfc418b6dd397f327.png

Can you send these settings to mike@bearbulltraders? He set up the current HOD/LOD TI scanners in the chat room. Maybe he can adjust them if these work better.

22 minutes ago, Hiltzy said:

Can you send these settings to mike@bearbulltraders? He set up the current HOD/LOD TI scanners in the chat room. Maybe he can adjust them if these work better.

https://www.trade-ideas.com/Cloud.html?code=39c1bae64c0eb3ba68c47ece806f806f

I think that will load them.  I'm still playing with the Position in Range percentage for lead time purpose, but happy so far.  Also not %100 sure of what the Suddenness value represents, gotta ask about that. 

When I say better, I guess that's my opinion.  Some people may want all those other tickers.  I found it so scattershot as not to be useful.  This allowed focus and was killer at both LOD/HOD today.

Edited by Roberto