GURU

New Trader from Toronto

Hello Everyone,

This is Guru! I was introduced to the trading world, all thanks to COVID-19. My company decided that every employee take a week off for furlough, and I utilized that time studying about the stock market. One book led to another, and I stumbled upon "How to Day Trade for a Living". This book gave me an opportunity to explore the idea of ditching the 9-to-5 and having the freedom to work from any part of the world. 

I'm planning to spend 2 days a week during the Open Hours on simulation, while spending the other days after work on Replay Sim and education materials. I would love to spend all 5 days trading, but due to Eastern Time zone and a full time job, it will be hard to pull it off. 

Carlos & Norm's premarket sessions have been terrific. I've already started using their watchlist and apply some strategies on the DASTrader Demo.

My end goal is to trade options, but I think it is important to understand stock trades before getting into options. 

I'm excited and looking forward in learning more from this community! 😃

• Like 1

Welcome @GURU! Sounds like you have a well laid out path! Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have!

• Like 1

Welcome GURU! From Toronto here as well, would be nice to form a support group with others from the area. 

• Like 1