Andrew Aziz

BC Interior and Alberta Rockies Meetup June 26/27

I recommend Banff June 27, 11am. We can spend few hours together and then I have to drive up to Icefield. 

10 hours ago, Andrew Aziz said:

Thanks guys. what about a  meetup in Banff June 27? We can do breakfast.

Hello!
Is any of you members willing to meet again after breakfast with Andrew and continue to have trading discussions ?  I think it would benefit to all of us to share some experiences.
If you are let me know and I will find some place where we can meet.

Regards,

Milos

14 hours ago, Adi Adiele said:

Yes, I will like to meet again after breakfast provided it is somewhere close to Banf or Calgary

Sounds good Adi. Let’s see if someone else wants to join us and we will find the place.

Hey guys, I am recovering my slower than I was anticipating, so I had to postpone my trip for few days. I wont be in Banff June 27. I am really sorry. Is it OK if we push it for next week? I am sorry for such short notice and late change, I do hope to see all of you really week after. I can send you the exact time and location when I get there next week.

BBTFamily for Life!

1 hour ago, Andrew Aziz said:

Hey guys, I am recovering my slower than I was anticipating, so I had to postpone my trip for few days. I wont be in Banff June 27. I am really sorry. Is it OK if we push it for next week? I am sorry for such short notice and late change, I do hope to see all of you really week after. I can send you the exact time and location when I get there next week.

BBTFamily for Life!

Sounds good.

I hope you\ll get well soon.

Let's aim for next week.

2 hours ago, Andrew Aziz said:

BBTFamily for Life!

No Problem Andrew. take the time to get well; Mt Athabasca is a proper mountain, and you want to be in top shape to make the most of your trip out here!

The next week probably works better for me anyhow.

Safe travels

Hey guys, kind of a short notice, but you guys available for July 1st, Canada Day meetup in Banff? I will be driving up today and will have all day free in Banff on July 1st.

Hi Andrew, do you have a place/time in mind? I would like to meet, but will need to juggle some things to make it work

Alternatively, we could try to arrange something before you head back to Vancouver.

Thank you! What about 12pm in Banff, you pick the place! Lets finalize it at 12pm any bar is OK. If not, a small gathering in outdoor.