Andrew Aziz

BC Interior and Alberta Rockies Meetup June 26/27

Hey guys,

I will be driving to Alberta Rockies this week Friday June 26. If anyone would like to have a quick meetup in Interior BC or Banff area I am very excited to see you guys.

I can meet in Kamloops, Kelowna or Banff. You come up with ideas!

Ok,  pick me up in the Fraser Valley.  We drive to Kamloops or Kelowna ...we chat ...I return back home on my own!

Stop in Chwk ...I buy Starbucks ...off we go  ...it will be the best three hours of your life!!

Edited by Tom Fraser

Can possibly make my schedule work to meet in Banff Jun 27-30. Easily meet in Banff, Lake Louise, Field, etc July 1-7. All depends on your schedule Andrew!

Hope to see you

G

Andrew,

I can meet up in Banff on the 27th or the following weekend if that works better. I reside in Calgary so I could take a round trip to meet at a pub or wherever.  

Thanks, LJ

1 hour ago, Tom Fraser said:

Ok,  pick me up in the Fraser Valley.  We drive to Kamloops or Kelowna ...we chat ...I return back home on my own!

Stop in Chwk ...I buy Starbucks ...off we go  ...it will be the best three hours of your life!!

Really? WOW

Hi guys !

I live in Fernie, I could meet somewhere around but I won't be able to drive as far as Banff.

Let me know if the meetup location change !

Thank you

Hi Andrew, Please give a time & place on Saturday; Will endeavor to make my schedule work.

What date/route are you planning to return to Vancouver?

7 hours ago, Tom Fraser said:

Really ??You ok there my friend you had a blow up day or what?

• Haha 1

Hey Andrew I can meet June 27th for breakfast. Also my schedule is flexible if days are switched. Just lemme know what time! 

Hi Andrew,

I'll plan to be there on Saturday and will keep tabs on this thread for any changes.

-JF

16 minutes ago, sparajuli said:

Really ??You ok there my friend you had a blow up day or what?

My attempt at humour fell miserably flat.
That said, a three hour road trip with Andrew or one of the mods, just talking trading, would be a great experience. 

• Haha 2

Hello Andrew,

I live in Kelowna but Banff or Calgary would work for me too. I will ask another BBT member if he wants to join as well. 
Andrew how much time you can to spend with us there? If it is only for the breakfast I will ask other members if they are willing to continue discussions maybe during lunch-afternoon and later we can have some drinks as well.

Thanks,

Milos

3 hours ago, Tom Fraser said:

My attempt at humour fell miserably flat.
That said, a three hour road trip with Andrew or one of the mods, just talking trading, would be a great experience. 

It was the good joke man.... everyone took you seriously which is even more funny.