Matthew

Strategy Printouts (Setups/Playbook)

TL;DR: Here are some sheets with concise information about strategies members of BBT use. Shoutout to the mods and contributors for the information for these strategies.

After watching Peter's amazing presentation about his 'Mountain Pass' strategy a couple nights ago, I put together an information sheet with the setup details similar to ones I had already created for a few other strategies.

After putting together the Mountain Pass sheet, I decided it, among the others could be useful for my fellow BBT community members for any of the following reasons:

• You could use them for your playbook.
  • If you like the layout, you could use them as a template to make your own information sheets/playbook.
  • They could serve as a tangible, concise, introductory resource for beginner traders, who are new to these strategies.

The strategy information has all been taken from the education center, success webinars and Andrew's books. I take no credit for any of the theory behind the strategies or any of the images. All credit goes to Andrew, Carlos, Peter and Hiltzy for laying out the strategies so well.

I plan on doing more of these as I expand my playbook to include strategies such as Rising Devil, Fallen Angel, 1-Minute ORB, etc. So I will share those in this thread as they are made.

If you have any comments, criticisms, or if I have information wrong about any of the strategies, let me know and I can make some adjustments to the sheets.

Also, if you have your own playbooks / strategy resources you'd like to share, you can do so in this thread, I'd love to see what you've done.

Note: Some of the information, particularly the rules such as "Place stop losses at technical levels." are notes I've made to myself based on results I have found. Some of these may not apply to you individually. 

Here is what they look like: 

1141281415_ScreenShot2020-06-18at9_42_36PM.thumb.png.f451732f26871831ef6285936929c57c.png

The files for each strategy will be posted below.

Edited by Matthew
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 7

@Matthew This is great Matthew! It's always great to re-watch the content, but having all the information (time, conditions, entry signals, confirmation) in this format, makes it super easy to glance back on!

Thanks for putting the work into this!

• Like 2

On 6/22/2020 at 6:38 PM, Fernando Samora said:

Love this! Ill work on a Trend Trade post.

That would be great!

@Matthew This is awesome man! i was actually going to ask if some had anything like this to use the photos and such to add into the playbook that i was making for myself! You answered it and did it without even know!

Thanks man

• Like 1

Thanks Matthew! They are very useful. As a new trader I like to have a summary of all strategies in hand to review daily. These are perfect 🙂

• Like 1

Matthew,

Thank you for summarizing, I have something similar via powerpoint but I struggle to summarize. Mine are a little too detailed for quick view. This is awesome. I can share a google drive if you want to view my version. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 3:07 PM, Luis Servin said:

Matthew,

Thank you for summarizing, I have something similar via powerpoint but I struggle to summarize. Mine are a little too detailed for quick view. This is awesome. I can share a google drive if you want to view my version. 

Sure, I'd like to take a look! Feel free to share that here, or send me a message. Whichever you'd like.

Thanks for the printouts as I've downloaded a few of the ones I wanted to try first and so far I think I've been able to understand them and use them to trade better since I've been able to take better entries and exit at the proper time. 

• Like 1

Hello,

Thank you all for the positive comments!

I've made a few more sheets in the same style for three more strategies.

Here they are:

1-Minute Opening Range Breakout (ORB)

1_MIN_ORB.pdf

Rising Devil

Rising_Devil.pdf

Falling Angel

Falling_Angel.pdf

I personally have taken very few Rising Devil and Falling Angel trades, but they are strategies I want to practice. So bare that in mind and use these sheets as supplementary, "at a glance" information, to the content provided on the BBT website and YouTube.

Here are the videos I grabbed the examples for the Rising Devil and Falling Angel strategies from:

Meir Rising Devil Recap: https://youtu.be/uhgZ7ohqExI

Thor Falling Angel Recap: https://youtu.be/Q1oCiT1hOug

Edited by Matthew
Fixed Falling Angel Mistake on Jul 13
  • Like 2

Matthew,

Would you be willing to share the word document version so that I can enlarge the image?

If so my email is: [email protected]