Christopher

Chris's daily trade talk!

Rough day today. I've officially been live for 1 month, I've learned an enormous amount, but it's time to go back in SIM for a couple weeks, refine my strategies and destress some. It's a shot to the ego, but I traded really poorly today, in fact the last 3 days have been bad. I can see a lot of fear / fomo in my entries and that's a recipe for disaster, especially with parabolic reversals because you're taking such tight stops. 

*Update* Still trading, just back in SIM for a bit. I'm taking some of the pressure off, and also taking a break from the videos. I shall return. 

• Like 1

Proud of this one! Lots of support, it pulled back to the high of the previous range on the daily, and also the first pivot at the open, threw a double hammer on the 2 min above the 50 SMA, nice engulfings on the 1 min, and also the increase in volume. There was a LOT of buyers getting in to this and the level 2 on the ask side was stacked. 

image.thumb.png.836376d182cbe540fc67d1ce74182403.png