maxel1987

Das Trader Pro - Candle stick Issue

Hi everybody,

my name is Max and I have recently joined the BBT Community.

I have installed DAS Pro and i am currently trading in SIM. However, I have the following issues:

1. Candlestick body does not tick up down in line with the price line. The candles are delayed

2. The P/L position (summary and active trade) is not keeping up in realtime with the figures in my IB account.

My ping is under 200 in DAS PRO.

Has anybody faced the same issues and can help me out?

Thank you

Max

Hey Maxel,

Not 100% sure about your first question. Although it's possible DAS is showing the Bid or Ask price line instead of the Last Price. Can you try right clicking on your chart > Chart Area > Config Area, and make sure "Show Last Sale Price" is checked along with "Show Last Sale Price Line"

For your second question. You mentioned you're trading with your demo accoun, so that wouldn't update your figures in your IB account as those figures reflect your live balance. One thing to note is the demo account (TRIBTXXXX) tied to your live IB account, will reset every day to the original equity and buying power. Although, I  may be misunderstanding what you're having a problem with; in which case maybe you can add some clarification 🙂

Thanks Justin for your reply. Please fiind attached a video that shows the issue with the candesticks. I am already using the settings you proposed.

I also saw in some videos of Williams on youtube that his candles and price line don't keep up as well. This is an issue with me since it makes trading very hard.

I have the same issue in Replay Mode which does a download. So it can not be the internet connection. The connection is also very fast with 60 MB Download / 15 MB Upload and under 150 ping.

I also tried it on 3 computers.

Edited by maxel1987

Hey, thanks for the video!

You know... I believe this is completely related to what I've described in this other thread regarding how DAS draws pixels on the chart. Especially with numbers that large and tight candles.

I'll reach out to them and check.