mrrodarte@hotmail.com

Moving setup to a different DAS broker

Hi guys,

I will be moving soon to IB broker with DAS.  I am currently with CMEG Broker and its Traders Elite Pro ETFA , which is its version of DAS.  I know some files that I need to move like hotkey file, desktop file.  BUT are there more setup files or config files I need to move?  For example my charts look a certain way, have certain configurations specific to my charts like for example Right click and move in price area to zoom, double click to trade.  I also have dark themes etc , etc.   I know those configurations are not stored in hotkey or desktop files. 

Has anyone make this move before and know which files I need to carry to my other setup?  

1 hour ago, Abiel said:

Use tools > Backup from the old DAS and Tools > restore in the new one 

Will it work with different versions of DAS?  What I mean is that cmeg's version seems to be a little different than IB's.  I say this because I have used IB's before but changed to cmeg now moving back.  Unfortunately most of my recent configurations have been made on cmeg Traders Elite Pro.  I will Still try your suggestion.

Thank you Abiel.

22 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

what ext are those files, cfg?  Thanks

If u save and reuse ur horizontal levels, trendlines, fibs, rectangles etc are stored in tht file.

• Like 1