Eric

DAS 1000 Shares as Default Issue [RESOLVED]

I have been in this chatroom for over a year and have never seen it explained how these hotkeys can fail in this way or how dangerous that default can be.

I presume that you work for DAS Trader. This level of arrogance and unprofessionalism is simply over the top. I am merely trying to warn other traders before they lose money just like I did for this very unfair reason pertaining to DAS Trader’s default configuration.

I stand nothing to gain here—except to help others avoid losing money like I did. I was also hoping that DAS Trader would care to hear the ramifications of how dangerous this setting is, but it’s clear that they don’t.

I tried, and hopefully someone sees this before it hurts them too. Tired of being trolled by their employee.

@Andrew Aziz Please lock this thread. However, I request that you rename it so that it does not say [Resolved] anymore. I know that YOU care about your members, and this active issue can be lethal even to a 100k account, and it’s important for general awareness. This issue is not resolved but I’m clearly getting nowhere here.

• Like 1