Hello all! Now that some of our restaurants are open here in San Diego County let's figure out a time and place to meet. Anyone have any favorite spots?

• Like 1

Hey! I think I saw that the areas people lived in were Del Mar, Hillcrest, Linda Vista and Bonita. So probably somewhere from Hillcrest up to La Jolla would be most central.  I'll start doing some research to see what is open.

• Like 1

Any of those sound good to me, maybe somewhere with some outdoor seating? Puesto is pretty delicious, i've been to the one downtown. 

I think Rock Bottom closed permanently.  I'd be good with Puesto.  O'Brien's Pub in Clairemont is kind of in the middle too and has outdoor seating.  What time works for everyone? I have a day job so either happy hours or weekends are better for me.

Hey, San Diego people.  So a bunch more restaurants have opened up.  Are you guys still interested in meeting up?

• Like 1

Sorry I haven't opened this or the forum at all in a while. I'll set it so it emails me. Weekends are hard for me because I'm driving Postmates. Those are the most profitable days. Would people be available for something on a weeknight?

Hey folks i'm definitely still down to meet. If it's easier we can setup a text message group to get things nailed down. My number is 9196244669. Weekday evenings are most likely the best for me.

Looking forward to it.

Sounds good!  I think it's a good idea to try and connect via texts too. I'll text you my number.  Weekday evenings are usually fine for me with a little notice.

Meetup sounds great !

My cell is 619.818.1382...

Also, @Mike B mentioned about visiting Oceanside.  Would be cool if we could work around his schedule so he could attend...

-tom n