Zani

New to the community!

Hi BBT Team, My name is Zani and i am from Toronto, Canada. This is my second run at trading with BBT, I had initially joined and started live trading a couple years ago for about 2 months but my day job seemed to be interfering so i had to cut it short. I am back now since my work is allowing me to start in the afternoons. I am very excited to be apart of the community again it has changed and grown drastically since i was here last. 

I look forward to working and getting to know everyone in the community! 

Edited by Zani

Hello BBT Team, my name is Scott from Ohio.  I am checking-out your offerings and really don't know what I am looking at.  Sat-in briefly on a Mike  B. presentation.  It was a bit over my head without the needed knowledge to understand what he was saying.  How does one gather that knowledge about how to use scanners?  I am sure there is a course you can recommend for beginners. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Scott Gressel said:

Hello BBT Team, my name is Scott from Ohio.  I am checking-out your offerings and really don't know what I am looking at.  Sat-in briefly on a Mike  B. presentation.  It was a bit over my head without the needed knowledge to understand what he was saying.  How does one gather that knowledge about how to use scanners?  I am sure there is a course you can recommend for beginners. Thanks!

Hi Scott, welcome to BBT! I´d say that first you need to have a clear idea and understanding of the day trading strategies you are going to use as a day trader, and then you will have an understanding what the different scanners do. Here in BBT we have Trade Ideas (TI) scanners already configured following Andrew´s day trading strategies. 

I hope this helps, pelase let me know if you have any questions! 

Thanks for the reply, Abiel.  I am currently waiting for Andrew's book, "How To Day Trade for a Living".  I have read part of it on-line.  So I am on the learning curve.  Yes, I have to understand the purpose of the scanner and what strategies to use.  My understanding so far is you want to find Stock-in-Play opportunities by being where the action is.  It was my understanding that the scanners helped you find this.

@Abiel- Yes, I plan to read all his books on Day Trading and take whatever training is offered.  Do you have to have a full membership to access the full training?  My introductory emails indicate preview lessons.  It also looks like downloadable tools require a full membership.

Thanks

@Abiel- Also...just thought of this...are trading sessions and the Pre-Market shows recorded for viewing later by intro members or full members? Thanks

@Zani Hi Zani! I started with my trading journey this June. I'm currently located in Toronto as well. It will be nice to be trading buddies and start off in this journey together.