Is there anyone willing to help me understand some of the features. I am willing to compensate with cash for time. I have an appointment with Jonathan from the group on May 31, but i`m looking to learn now. 

Would be happy to help and jump into a zoom meeting. Could do any day this coming week a few hours after the open. Why don't you PM me and we can set a time.

Payment isn't necessary.

Hey Abiel,

I just signed up for the DAS simulator and I've been using all the resources provided by BBT in the education center; however, I am having a tough time figuring out how to set up a scanner to find stocks in play every morning. None of the videos really gives an example of someone setting one up. Do I need to subscribe to another service to get set up a scanner or does DAS supply one? 

Thanks,

Nathaniel

I should add that I have watched the video in the education center titled 'pre market gapper scanners' but in that video theres nothing on him actually finding those stocks. So to narrow it down what I specifically am struggling with is what I need to do in order to find stocks that have gapped up or down 2 % in the pre market that also have the necessary volume and price action.

1 hour ago, nathaniel blaiklock said:

Hey Abiel,

I just signed up for the DAS simulator and I've been using all the resources provided by BBT in the education center; however, I am having a tough time figuring out how to set up a scanner to find stocks in play every morning. None of the videos really gives an example of someone setting one up. Do I need to subscribe to another service to get set up a scanner or does DAS supply one? 

Thanks,

Nathaniel

Most of us use scanners shared in BBT chatroom.  A new DAS development is Trade Signals (under tools) but I still have to take a look at it. 

20 minutes ago, nathaniel blaiklock said:

Do you mind telling me what most members use so I may download it. Until I have the ability to scan for potential stocks in play I can't really trade on DAS

The Trade Ideas scanners are shared every day in the chatroom, you don't need to download anything. 

1 hour ago, nathaniel blaiklock said:

Do you mind telling me what most members use so I may download it. Until I have the ability to scan for potential stocks in play I can't really trade on DAS

Read this link with description and PDF of scanners. It will get you started now and u can join the live feed in the morn.

8 minutes ago, nathaniel blaiklock said:

so do most people that are part of BBT not scan for their own stocks? 

That's correct. BBT is kind enough to pay for a public license of Trade Ideas... So I would gather the vast majority of users do not scan for their own stocks, as it's rather expensive software.

Everybody i suppose trys a thing, but are guided by the Pre-Market show at 830am EST.  Suggest you watch in the morning and get familiar with the process. 

DAS scanners are not great but u can find some things with them.  BBT room generally start with GAPPERS list plus a few regular ones which the mods / room members have history with.

U could try www.finviz.com also.