Drew

Monday night onboarding

Hey fellow BBTs!

Im from the UK and recently joined as a lifetime member and today was my first day in sim - loved it!

i know there’s a weekly onboarding session every Monday for new starters but it’s 1am UK time, could we record one of the sessions so us Europeans? 

2 minutes ago, Matthew Drew said:

Hey fellow BBTs!

Im from the UK and recently joined as a lifetime member and today was my first day in sim - loved it!

i know there’s a weekly onboarding session every Monday for new starters but it’s 1am UK time, could we record one of the sessions so us Europeans? 

Hey Matthew - Welcome!

Might have to ping @Abiel to help with getting a recording of one of the on-boarding sessions if possible... But if you haven't found them already - the Education Center has amazing videos (Classes 1-5) that will help you get started and set up. They probably cover all and more of what the on-boarding does!

45 minutes ago, Matthew Drew said:

Hey fellow BBTs!

Hi Matthew, as Justin said, in EC you will find Class 1, same as taught every monday by Carlos. 

11 hours ago, Justin said:

Hey Matthew - Welcome!

Might have to ping @Abiel to help with getting a recording of one of the on-boarding sessions if possible... But if you haven't found them already - the Education Center has amazing videos (Classes 1-5) that will help you get started and set up. They probably cover all and more of what the on-boarding does!

Hi Justin, firstly - really liked your trading station video, a really nice clean work space! 

I’ve finished the videos, which were fantastic, but I just want to make sure I haven’t missed out any other insightful nuggets 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Abiel said:

Hi Matthew, as Justin said, in EC you will find Class 1, same as taught every monday by Carlos. 

Hi Abiel,

I'm in Ireland, same time zone as Matthew so to clairify, Class 1 in the EC is 'Trading in Sim', this is the class that is taught on Monday by Carlos ie the onboarding class ?

Thanks,

Colm