Hi BBT community! I was wondering if any members have done any SMB Capital trading courses and what your experience was like.

Has anyone had negative experiences?

Has anyone significantly improved their Skills through them?

Outside of BBT I find it hard to know what is valuable vs what is scammy.

Thank you!

@Destiny I have done DNA and almost done working through Winning Trader. Their education is higher quality than the majority out there and I personally recommend them. Between SMB and BBT, you will see a return on your investment in your trading education if you put in the work and are disciplined with your trading. It has definitely made a difference for me to think and trade more like a professional. When I have adequate sleep, my day job isn't overwhelming/busy as heck, and I have time to implement a trading plan the night before and apply everything on the open, it makes a big difference in my trading performance.

• Like 2

@ecadaret Were you able to receive individualized coaching and support between those two SMB course? How would you rate those aspects of the courses?

Edited by Wayne

13 hours ago, ecadaret said:

@Destiny I have done DNA and almost done working through Winning Trader. Their education is higher quality than the majority out there and I personally recommend them. Between SMB and BBT, you will see a return on your investment in your trading education if you put in the work and are disciplined with your trading. It has definitely made a difference for me to think and trade more like a professional. When I have adequate sleep, my day job isn't overwhelming/busy as heck, and I have time to implement a trading plan the night before and apply everything on the open, it makes a big difference in my trading performance.

Pls advise wht are the costs associated with the courses and max/min completion times ? General topics covered ?

10 hours ago, Wayne said:

@ecadaret Were you able to receive individualized coaching and support between those two SMB course? How would you rate those aspects of the courses?

There is no specific individualized coaching and support for DNA as they don't advertise that explicitly here. I have emailed Mike Bellafiore several times and he has provided me feedback that way. Don't be surprised if he asks you to provide a PlayBook trade which is the main documentation and journaling process that they teach in the course to improve your trading. The daily mentoring they advertise is access to their intern traders mentoring sessions, among other sessions throughout the day, that you can listen in and watch. Since I work full time, I cannot attend anything past 8am PST, but you do get access to their archive of videos which is extensive. In the evenings when i have time i do watch videos. Nothing else like it of this quality out there IMO.

Winning Trader is more focused on specific setups to learn and trade rather than DNA which provides the framework to trade successfully and understand the level of work and detail you need to put into your trades to plan, execute, and document. Both of which are required if you want to participate in the Equities Tryout they have going on and that Mike mentioned on the webinar.

At some point i plan to do the Group Mentoring and Reading the Tape.

Hope this helps answer your questions and others. A lot of the information is available on their website and if you want to learn more, contact them directly.

@ecadaret thank you for your responses. That helps a lot and confirms they are legit. Others have given me similar feedback.

thanks

7 hours ago, ecadaret said:

I have emailed Mike Bellafiore several times and he has provided me feedback that way.

That's pretty awesome!

Thanks for all the details. I also work full-time, so it's great to hear that even with a full-time gig, you're getting value out of the courses.