Mike B

SoCal Zoom Meetup

Hey everyone, 

I had a trader reach out who is new in the LA area with an idea of putting together a Zoom meetup this weekend. Please email me if interested. We have a couple of drinks, a few laughs, and share some crazy social distancing stories. We could have it Friday evening or sometime on Saturday.

[email protected]

Mike B.

Mike,

I think it would be a good idea to share stories and mingle. Friday PM preferred. For now, even Saturday works. Thank you for leading. 

Trader_Raj

We have not had a meet-up in person or zoom. Now that Mike B's book is out, he will have time to look into this. 

I am coming into LA for a few days from June 14 to 16.  I am a retiree from the Philadelphia area and my beloved Phillies are playing the Dodgers.  I am spending a couple nights at the Hollywood Hotel and would love to meet some of our members for a drink or something...or even at the game.  I can't miss my Phillies!  Let me know if anyone is interested!!  Love to talk trading!!

Mike, 

I am in Tucson area for work this week, otherwise it would have been a good excuse to meet. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.