DTM

Trade reviews/Discuss Ideas

Hey girls!

I joined BBT in September of 2019 and I am learning so much! I've been trading live with small shares for a few weeks now. Just wondering if anyone in this group that is actively trading would like to set up a trade review/discussion group? I've checked the member map and I don't think anyone lives near me so I am assuming that we would need to either Face Time or Skype. I chatted with 2 ladies this afternoon in the late trading session and they were interested..anyone else? Does anyone live in or around Tennessee?

• Thanks 2

So glad there are some ladies in BBT!  Yes, I would love to be in a ladies group of traders.  I’m so excited!  I am actively trading everyday, as this is a priority for me.  Look forward to joining the trade review group @daytrademom and @JenniferL!  Please count me in!  

• Like 1

good to hear from you -- if you send me a private message with your phone number, I can add you to the Whatsapp group!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.