brashy

CMEG software rebate question...

I have a question regarding their software rebate. I read on their website that if you generate $650+ in MONTHLY commissions then they will rebate you the software fee back within 2 business days after the first of the month. 

I generated almost $1,700 in commissions for the month of March. I emailed them to inquire about my rebate and they are saying that it's only if you generate the $650 in commissions within the first 5 business days of the month. WTH!!!! I do not see anything, anywhere saying it has to be within the first 5 days only Monthly. 

Has anyone else heard of that or of others having similar problems with them not rebating the software fee after generating the 650+ during the month in commissions?

I got the same answer from CMEG!  $650 in the first 5 days!  (WTF!) . Most of my losses are from commission and opportunity loss since they rarely have stocks available to short these days.  

Today CCL short is a perfect setup and gave so many short opportunities that I could have made money even the third breakdown at $10.5 breakdown, they never have share short available. I tried to short CCL, AAL since they were in play, CMEG never have shares to short available. Even today with AMD! when it broke $44.2-$44 level, no shares to short for AMD! 

I'm really concern now if the market keep going down and CMEG doesn't have stocks available to short, but commission is still not cheap.