Mike B

CMEG Hotkey for SSR

Traders here are two hotkeys for SSR in CMEG. 

Kyle hotkey with stop order placed.

DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=Price-Ask;SShare=50/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask;TIF=DAY;SELL=Send;DefShare=200;

2. Plain SSR Short

ROUTE=SMRTL;Share=100;Price=ASK;TIF=DAY;SELL=Send

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

SMRTL is an IB route; I believe it should just be LIMIT for CMEG. So the script should look something like this I guess... I'm not with CMEG though, so I can't test it. 

ROUTE=LIMIT;Share=100;Price=ASK+.05;TIF=DAY;SELL=Send

50 minutes ago, Mike B said:

Traders here are two hotkeys for SSR in CMEG. 

Kyle hotkey with stop order placed.

DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=Price-Ask;SShare=50/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask;TIF=DAY;SELL=Send;DefShare=200;

2. Plain SSR Short

ROUTE=SMRTL;Share=100;Price=ASK;TIF=DAY;SELL=Send

No offense @Mike B, but like Kyle said in his webinar people should be getting the script directly from his spreadsheet.

He mentioned two things:

1. The syntax can be broken by re-pasting the script
  2. Most people wont even know how it works and that just creates more problems. How many shares is it? Is it dollar risk? Is it percentage equity risk? How do I change it?

I've had 2 Skype calls and a long PM helping people with the hotkey because of this.

How do you set SSR with CMEG?

You go into the spreadsheet and click the drop down and change it to "short-SSR"

SSR.png.b991b30734bb1f2d6580ac8e7a2617a6.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hagereseb said:

this is the link to the video, no?

There are two links there. One to the original post that has his spreadsheet link and one that goes to the webinar.

It's just one is in link format and one shoes the dynamic post details.

14 minutes ago, Justin said:

There are two links there. One to the original post that has his spreadsheet link and one that goes to the webinar.

It's just one is in link format and one shoes the dynamic post details.

thanks justin. i have an excel spreadsheet i downloaded when william a dog talked about it - few months ago. when i look at it now, and i choose the short-ssr from the drop down menu, it doesn't seem to change anything. am i doing something wrong?

2 minutes ago, hagereseb said:

thanks justin. i have an excel spreadsheet i downloaded when william a dog talked about it - few months ago. when i look at it now, and i choose the short-ssr from the drop down menu, it doesn't seem to change anything. am i doing something wrong?

I'm actually just answering your question in the other thread. One second 😛

1 hour ago, peterB said:

FYI there is no difference in the script selecting short and short-SSR in Kyles hotkeys sheet

Yes, I already addressed that here and how to fix it:

I talked to Kyle in a PM chat about it yesterday - so he knows.