Andrew Aziz

Share Your Station Video for BBT: Win an iPhone 11 Pro Max!

Yo Jason, nice setup! I think my streamdecks also double sent an order, i am not sure I didnt check my trader log at the time. Not sure if it was could be a streamdeck software issue or a hardware issue with those soft dome buttons? But i think when i covered, it double sent, and i also went long? Did that ever happen to you and that's why you got the mechanical input device? I think I will if that happens again as well, and keeps the decks or sell them 😕 But out of all my trades it really only happened once that I can remember and even then i am not sure...

On 4/10/2020 at 1:59 PM, JasonH said:

Video file uploaded to Google Drive and sent to @Abiel

Jason rad setup! I posted it on the YT and also my Instagram page. What is your instagram? May I tag you?

39 minutes ago, Andrew Aziz said:

Jason rad setup! I posted it on the YT and also my Instagram page. What is your instagram? May I tag you?

@Andrew Aziz Thanks! and sure, @jasonheidecker

@JasonH Did you try returning the Streamdeck. Sounds like there may be a problem with it. I have been using mine since Christmas and the only mistakes it makes is from operator error 😁 Maybe yours got tossed around a little too much in shipping.

6 hours ago, Glenn Budde said:

@JasonH Did you try returning the Streamdeck. Sounds like there may be a problem with it. I have been using mine since Christmas and the only mistakes it makes is from operator error 😁 Maybe yours got tossed around a little too much in shipping.

Good to hear Glenn, that you have yet to notice any software/hardware issue. I think it may be possible that if hold your finger over the button pressing lightly then pressing hard it could register 2 inputs. But it's so rare if ever. I do like Jason's mechanical input though.

My Stream Deck has hard push clear mechanical buttons with a led screen behind each one. I have to push the key like a mechanical keyboard. I did not know they made them with soft push buttons (touch buttons). I could see that if that was the case.

17 hours ago, Glenn Budde said:

My Stream Deck has hard push clear mechanical buttons with a led screen behind each one. I have to push the key like a mechanical keyboard. I did not know they made them with soft push buttons (touch buttons). I could see that if that was the case.

They are definitely not mechanical keys (unfortunately!) The Stream Deck actually has one large touch screen below the buttons. Each "key" uses a membrane to activate the touch.

They definitely could have changed the feel of those button membranes since you've bought yours and Jason bought his though.

6 hours ago, Justin said:

They definitely could have changed the feel of those button membranes since you've bought yours and Jason bought his though.

Yea, they must have. 

• Sad 1

Hey guys, just found this thread. I know I'm late, oh well, I just want the community to learn the awesome things Kyle has made. Video won't fit here so I'll just email to Admins and hopefully they can upload it for everyone.  https://youtu.be/ypJzZwMCq_Q 

• Like 1

Is there still time for this? Would by the end of the week be ok? 

Edit: End of the weekend***? Cleaning room taking longer than I thought haha

Edited by Eric
  • Like 1

I am a new member in my second week here and learning so much from lessions, success webinar recordings and the trade room. I am on simulator right now and as a newbie on simulator I have a pretty decent setup.  Thank you to all moderators.