BMAC

Question: Kyle's Hotkeys...in use

I am looking to understand the exact steps to take when using the Kyle's hotkeys.  Specifically, how do I set the stop loss prior pressing the hot key so that the proper share size can be calculated?  Do I click where I want the S/L to be on the chart and then press the hot key and viola???  Any help is much appreciated fam!

Its not working at all, do you think I need to change the route since I am trying it in SIM?

These are the instructions I followed...but no dice!

image.png.b211ea18bd2396910fbf3233bafdab37.png

I'm ready to throw my mouse through the window.  image.png.49f30a44ea3a1b6937efe0e92a3ad13f.png

@KyleK29 HotKyle can you and I link up to help me out when you are free tomorrow sometime?

If you look at the bottom of the original post (link) Kyle has created 2 setup videos you should definitely watch end to end first.

If those don't help I don't mind jumping on a Zoom call, sharing your screen and walking you through it.

• Like 2

Are you using CMEG or IB? If you're using CMEG you may need to reconfig to the correct routes. 

@Brendon I'm setting it up in SIM for now

21 hours ago, Justin said:

If you look at the bottom of the original post (link) Kyle has created 2 setup videos you should definitely watch end to end first.

If those don't help I don't mind jumping on a Zoom call, sharing your screen and walking you through it.

Thanks @Justin, I will go through them both again toady and DM you if I still am stuck.  Appreciate the offer!

• Like 1