Robert H

How to add previous day close (PCL), high of day (HOD) & low of day (LOD)

Right click on a specific AREA to open the “Study Config” dialog window. Click on a study on the left, in the “Studies” field. Click the right arrow or double click on PriceMarker (YY Low, Y Low, Y High, YY High) to move the study to the “Studies in chart” box on the right and then click CONFIG (Y = Yesterday, YY day before yesterday).

Also check out this post on adding multiple Price Markers to accommodate additional highs/lows.

Credits to Abiel.

Hi Robert - I clicked the link in your note and it said "page not available".  I'm wondering how to add the HOD and LOD.  Any info is appreciated....thanks!

38 minutes ago, Greg Huxtable said:

Hi Robert - I clicked the link in your note and it said "page not available".  I'm wondering how to add the HOD and LOD.  Any info is appreciated....thanks!

This should help.  The video should start at 4:07.  If it doesn’t, move forward to that time in the video for the info you need.

Edited by Lee W
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your quick response Lee.  I did watch this video, it was very helpful, as I wanted to set up the pre-market levels as you showed in the video.  I don't see HOD or LOD on the list though (unless it's the "Last Bar High" / "Last bar Low").  I'm wondering if that's it.

On a separate note, when i added the 2nd pricemarker with the pre-market high and low fields, then Commit, it froze my price scale (!).  Weird...I had to undo my changes.

Any additional info on the above would be appreciated.  I'm off to work for my two week rotation, so I try again when i get back.  Thanks again. 

g

1 hour ago, Greg Huxtable said:

Link fixed.

If I add Previous DAY low and high and today's high and low, the chart seems to shrink in height.  How do I  adjust the chart so it show narrower price range on the y axis?