Andrew Aziz

Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ Meetup March 8th to 12th

Hey guys,

I will be in AZ Sunday 8th to Friday 13th. Lets meetup somewhere. I suggest Sunday 8th evening (sorry for short notice).

I have an AirBnb in Scottsdale, welcome to stay with me, I will be running in the mountains nearby for 1 week with a buddy. Runners welcome. Not runners also welcome 🙂

Bryan W? Jarad C?

I'll be in Palm Springs, CA between the 9th and 13th. I could swing a visit during the night time given I'm there for a conference. 9th would be ideal since conference starts on Tuesday.

for sure, we can have two for people who can not make it one day. Maybe one person organize one in Wednesday? Any one want to lead it booking a place etc? Ryan?

Would love to join. I live up in LA and working on gettin a day off for the drive down. What's your schedule like to do running in the mountains Andrew? That would be dope to get that in!

Andrew, are you staying somewhere close to Old Town Scottsdale?

I might be able to org something during the week after work if there are a few people interested. Wedn works for me.

Well, right as I was confirming details, I received an email from the Esri CEO indicating the conference I was attending was cancelled due to the virus issues. It looks as if I won't be traveling during that time.

Catch you all at the next convenient opportunity!

Edited by Ghostdragon22

22 hours ago, liugan520 said:

Andrew, are you staying somewhere close to Old Town Scottsdale?

I might be able to org something during the week after work if there are a few people interested. Wedn works for me.

Awesome, what about Thursday evening? Yes I am close to oldtown but I can travel anywhere that is convenient from everyone. 

I'm open either Wedn or Thur after 5pm. I know some nice happy hour places in Arcadia or South Scottsdsale, off 202 or 101.

Anyone else? (Don't know if anyone else had issues posting in the forum. I had to log in on IE browser to post for the first time.) Thought there were a few who mentioned living in Phoenix area in the chatroom. 

Hope you all had a great weekend! 

How about Fate Brewing Company (1312 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257)?

Close to freeways and easy to park! I personally would prefer 5 or 6pm after work. 

Anyone else? Preferred time?

Nathan and I would love to join but we have the kids Thursday night. We might be able to pop by for a little bit but it would need to be before 8 pm for us.

MBlais - would Wedn work better for you and Nathan? Andrew had suggested Wedn originally.

My partner trades, too. It would be nice to know a couple's experience when two have different styles!

Anna - Wednesday and Thursday are about the same for us. Wednesday might be a little easier but it would still be a short visit for us.