For users looking to add the LU / LD (Limit Up / Limit Down Halt levels) on the Level 2, you have to remove any blocked MMID's or they won't display. I've submitted this as a bug, but currently the fix is to remove the MMID.

What is the LU / LD indicator? It's an informational level placed on your Level 2 to indicate the price at which a stock will be halted by circuit breaker. It shows up as a white line with the letters LD or LU and a price level on the Level 2. See bottom part of screenshot for example.

Level2LULDDisplayIssue.png

• Like 1

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)

All,

Trying to 'anchor' a watch list with an auxiliary 'pop-out' chart that I use to monitor ETFs and major market indicators, such as QQQ or SPY. Can this be done with out having a montage for that chart?

image.thumb.png.4b2076a6fa5caab8928a801aaf1864d5.png

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OTC said:

All,

Trying to 'anchor' a watch list with an auxiliary 'pop-out' chart that I use to monitor ETFs and major market indicators, such as QQQ or SPY. Can this be done with out having a montage for that chart?

image.thumb.png.4b2076a6fa5caab8928a801aaf1864d5.png

What you can do is hide the montage behind the watchlist by making the watchlist “always on top”

I recently got a new desktop solely for trading.  When installing DAS and using a previous desktop file, the resolution of the charts and montage is wonky.  I tried their resolution "DPI Setting Fix" and it did not help.  See pictures below.  Has anyone else ran into this and know how to rectify?

IMG_2050.thumb.jpg.ef6656b7b578038f8a775d875205679b.jpgIMG_2049.thumb.jpg.810b3e495b852e139f7cc317cde36888.jpg

6 minutes ago, peterB said:

probably version mismatch anyway export montage settings and chart settings and start a new desktop from scratch on the new computer. its just better to do it like that.

Thanks for the response Peter. I did do that but I’m still having a resolution issue on the new desktop. Even the default desktop that comes out of the box with DAS has poor resolution. 

20 minutes ago, Marcus Leong said:

Have you try this? Right click on DAS icon and you should see the setting page. 

603847938_ScreenShot29-11-2021at9_00AM.png.41b9aea66c440025fed4cf821e78ffdd.png

Yes I did.  Didn’t help unfortunately. I also use TC2000 and Trade-Ideas and they’re all working fine. 

20 minutes ago, Marcus Leong said:

Have you try this? Right click on DAS icon and you should see the setting page. 

603847938_ScreenShot29-11-2021at9_00AM.png.41b9aea66c440025fed4cf821e78ffdd.png

Yes I did.  Didn’t help unfortunately. I also use TC2000 and Trade-Ideas and they’re all working fine. 

Hi there. Some of the videos in the links don't work. Maybe they should be updated? 

(1) I need help with placing orders on das. I've watched the das setup videos in the edu center, but i'm still stuck. This platform is just not user friendly enough for a beginner. I'm still struggling with something as basic as placing orders. My issue is that say I want to short a stock, and immediately add a SL and TP (as in send through a short order that includes a SL and TP, like in tradingview), eg 1. Short 100 shares of xyz 2. Select range 3. Hi would be the SL and LO the TP then I'm not sure if I hit the sell or buy button. I know that if i were to first short 100 shares of xyz, hit sell then go back to the montage and add stop order to place a SL, I would click buy. But if i want to short a stock, and place both SL and TP at the same time, I don't know what to click on the montage. 

(2) Another issue is that I don't know how to close a position once I've sent the order through, and finally, 

(3) I would like to see a list of all closed positions. For some reason, the Closed Position tab, is only showing me 2 trades (when I actually made more than just 2) and those 2 old trades look like they're still running? The unrealized price still moves? 

Would greatly appreciate some help. TIA 

On 12/2/2019 at 4:30 PM, Sapperstien said:

I was talking to DAS today they said that instead of having to click on the montage to enter orders on hotkeys you can make chart specific hotkeys so you can be clicked into the chart. This is done under normal hotkey setup>add new item>command categories dropdown and chartwindow. Helpful for me. 

Also under Setup>other setup> Speed. Should be set to High speed although it usually isn't by default.

Also I see A LOT of you guys having your charts vertically challenged. What I mean by that is that the candles have almost NO height to them. To fix this issue right click on chart>study config>studies and then ConfigEx and uncheck-> Include in scale on ALL indicators other than Price candles. 

Honestly that last one should be a PSA.

What does setting Das to "High Speed" do, and what about the option "Real High Speed"?

i need help, my candelestick on a chart looks small after i add YY low stady. How i can make it looks bigger in size? try to folow advize about unchek box "iclude in scale", but didnt help