Sign in to follow this  
Abiel

Anybody using tradingsim?

Yup, I am. I subscribed and I've been practicing on it almost every day.

What I do is that I look back at Andrew's old videos to get the stocks he played and replay them alone.

Pros:

- Obvious ones such as: Very easy to use. You pick your buying power and reset at anytime. Pause or play faster any day you want.

- You can set it up to have the same view as Andrew (1 min chart on top, 5 min at bottom)

- Can setup the same indicators and more and color them as you wish

- Has it's own scanner showing gapping stocks each day (no float or other info however)

- Feels live

Cons:

- No premarket/after hours. They said they were working on it.

- Hotkeys are weak. You can't specific the quantity.

- Can only show previous day's close. Can't show high and low of the previous day or 2 days before.

- Sometimes doesn't fill at price you see. For example you could swear you made $300 then you check to find out you only made $50 (not all the time though)

Overall I really like it and I think it's a great tool for those that want to speed up their learning. It's really helping me out a lot and I get to practice trading 2 or 3 days in one day.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1