DariusMv

TC2000 (TeleChart)

Any opinion on tc2000 platform and brokerage? Personally i like it alto i don't know how will behave in real time trading. What surprised me is that clearing firm is Interactive Brokers.

TC2000 is less expensive then DAS but i just finshed my 14 day DAS trial (i had only 2 days of practice trading- due to my work-and i went "crazy")  i liked v much

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Love to get some opinion as well on TC2000. The platform is a beauty.

Hi there/

I don't have much experience using TC2000 . From time to time i use them for paper trading. You can check  Worden Brothers- they have a lot information.

Happy trading💲

• Thanks 1

I use TC2000 and have for years. The charting is great, and the EasyScans are unbelievable. They just added a premarket volume buzz feature which use to find stocks in play.  I don't use the broker.  I think for the price TC2000 is a great charting and scan program.  I use the Gold level, and they also have a Platinum level.

I should add, they don't have a Mac version, you have to use a remote desktop client setup which they walk you through.  It's a little clunky by works ok.

Edited by GaryBB