Monk

DAS Chart question

I just got setup on DAS. I notied that the Charts show the 1 minute and 5 minute charts don't show a wide range of time span. Does it take a while for those charts to build and show some candles? It just seems like there should be more candles on the page than there are.

You need to zoom out to see more. Down arrow or minus sign.

Or you can change the hotkey command for F1/F2 to default to a certain number of bars. Like this:

F1: MinuteChart 1 1d; NumBar 30;

F2: MinuteChart 5 1d; NumBar 24

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After we've zoomed in the chart, it goes back to zoomed out when we change the stocks.How do we keep it zoomed in while switching stocks ?

@ KThu, did u get it fixed? For some odd reason, the posted solution works for most of my charts, but no matter

what I did, a few charts would ALWAYS zoom out when I switched stocks. I found the solution. It is so ridiculous but it works. . .

1. Type Ticker in Montage

2. If chart opens and is zoomed out, either use a hotkey, or your mouse function to zoom in to a place reasonably close to where you want

3. At this point if I switch stocks again, it zooms back out

BUT

4. If i simply roll my mouse scroller on the chart and do a slight zoom in or zoom out, for some reason, if I switch stocks after the mouse scroller zoom,

the charts stay at the same zoom FINALLY!

Such a weird bug for me . . .

On 4/5/2018 at 2:14 PM, WilliamH said:

@ KThu, did u get it fixed? For some odd reason, the posted solution works for most of my charts, but no matter

what I did, a few charts would ALWAYS zoom out when I switched stocks. I found the solution. It is so ridiculous but it works. . .

1. Type Ticker in Montage

2. If chart opens and is zoomed out, either use a hotkey, or your mouse function to zoom in to a place reasonably close to where you want

3. At this point if I switch stocks again, it zooms back out

BUT

4. If i simply roll my mouse scroller on the chart and do a slight zoom in or zoom out, for some reason, if I switch stocks after the mouse scroller zoom,

the charts stay at the same zoom FINALLY!

Such a weird bug for me . . .

My problem is different, I want every time I go to a new ticker it changes to a default view of a day, or two days. I don't want it to keep the same zoom as the previous ticker.