hailchaser2

CMEG issues using safari

I can not log into my account management page (Not DAS, my actual CMEG account) on my apple products. It works fine on my windows laptop.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution? Maybe I have a Safari setting that keeps blocking it? It continually tells me the CAPTCHA was entered wrong. I know I am entering it correctly. I've tried 50 times.

CMEG support did not have an answer since it works on windows but not safari.

Thanks

Bobby N

If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.

Where you actually able to get through to a person at CMEG, I have not for over a week. 

25 minutes ago, Brendon said:

Where you actually able to get through to a person at CMEG, I have not for over a week. 

Yeah, I called technical support and he then transferred me to a rep. Maybe that’s why the rep answered because it was a transfer and not a direct call. 😐 

11 hours ago, Brendon said:

Just gotta be more dedicated to the hold music! 😂 Last week I did a 40 minute and a 30 minute hold.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Justin said:

Just gotta be more dedicated to the hold music! 😂 Last week I did a 40 minute and a 30 minute hold.

lol screw that brother, red flags abound, you gotta see a bad trade when it hits you in the face, i withdrew my money and they disabled the account so i cant pull any transaction data lol, i called today and they said they cant enable it again and 'maybe' can send me a spreadsheet of some data lol. i say feed them to the dogs. 

No issues with IB 🙂 

Edited by Brendon

2 hours ago, Brendon said:

lol screw that brother, red flags abound, you gotta see a bad trade when it hits you in the face, i withdrew my money and they disabled the account so i cant pull any transaction data lol, i called today and they said they cant enable it again and 'maybe' can send me a spreadsheet of some data lol. i say feed them to the dogs. 

No issues with IB 🙂 

That’s my goal, get 30k and get an IB account.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brendon said:

No issues with IB 🙂 

No, no, no it's all just part of the patience training required to do this job 😉

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2020 at 12:35 PM, peterB said:

you are right. the account management logon does not work in safari. use firefox instead that one works

Tried Firefox on my phone and it still didn’t work. 😞