Ercilia182

CME Lite Tax form

Hi all,

I have a quick question, I am trying to get 1099 or statement from CME but it seems i cant get through.  I've called directly, sent emails, and called the toll free as well.

Is anyone here having a similar issue?  Tax season is here and I need to report.

thank you :)

Ercilia182

I just started using CMEG this year but here is the only thing I found on their site:

Q: Does CMEG report to the IRS on taxes?

A: CMEG is FATCA compliant. In accordance with our Legal and Tax Reporting requirements, CMEG provides clients with the relevant W8/W9 forms for reporting purposes.

Hi all,

I filled out the basic part of the application to go live with  CMEG. I emailed them yesterday to find out how to proceed to the next step; they have not replied! how long does  the application process usually take to get approved? and what is the process to fund the account? 

6 hours ago, ROBENSON ALISME said:

Hi all,

I filled out the basic part of the application to go live with  CMEG. I emailed them yesterday to find out how to proceed to the next step; they have not replied! how long does  the application process usually take to get approved? and what is the process to fund the account? 

Anecdotally from other member's posts on the forum, it can take upwards of 2 weeks to get approved. They also are very slow to respond, but they will eventually.

Funding is rather simple though once done, they have detailed instructions on where to wire the money once you have access to your account.

Edited by Justin