Kairos

Hotkey(Adv. Lesson 6) from Education Center help

Hi all, I just went through and tried to test the hotkeys from Advanced Lesson 6: DAS Dynamic Hotkeys – Equalized Risk Per Trade. 

Here's the hotkey below from the lesson and is working for share calculation, but the STOP that it's putting in isn't executing. The order just sits there and fails to trigger. Any thoughts/ideas?Does the Route (in image) look right? Don't know what "SMAT" means. Should it say "STOP" instead of "SMAT"? I'm not too familiar with DAS order terminology. 

StopPrice=Price-0;DefShare=BP*0.925;Price=Ask-Price+0.00;SShare=100/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price= Ask+0.10;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;DefShare=200;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET PX:StopPrice-0.10 ACT:SELL STOPPRICE:StopPrice QTY:Pos TIF:DAY+;

Image below

Long Entry @ 322.42 

STOP ORDER @ 322.35 was automatically added as expected but never triggered/executed when price hit -- see attached image. I'm on IB DAS V5.4.3.0

Thanks!

error2.PNG

Hmmm I can't quite tell why it isn't working.... But maybe look into getting the hotkey right from the source - it may be updated from the one you are using.