hailchaser2

How long did it take you to get your CMEG account?

I have read some older posts stating it took 2 months.  I was wondering how long it took other members to get their CMEG account up and running.

Thanks

BobbyN

• Like 1

If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.

Hello Bobby,

It took about a week to get the account approved. It took about 48 hours for the wire transfer to hit the account after I sent it. Biggest thing for the wire transfer is to ensure you follow the directions in your account portal for quick processing. 

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

Hey,

I just opened account with them and it went really smoothly. The whole process was 10 days(counting weekend), including one request of additional information, me responding to it day later, funding and account activation. They send 10 emails keeping me on track whats going on and giving instructions. Fast and easy. 

In my first email to them i told them that i would like to have demo account and use BBT discount code. They were up and running instantly.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ville said:

Hey,

I just opened account with them and it went really smoothly. The whole process was 10 days(counting weekend), including one request of additional information, me responding to it day later, funding and account activation. They send 10 emails keeping me on track whats going on and giving instructions. Fast and easy. 

In my first email to them i told them that i would like to have demo account and use BBT discount code. They were up and running instantly.

I just sent them an email directly to clientservices and received a generic response about them having high volume and would get to my email as soon as possible.

Did you get one of these responses from your first email?

12 hours ago, Ville said:

Yes. They usually are automated messages. 

Thanks, I had contact with them today, so hopefully my sign up is as quick and smooth as yours.

Should be getting close. I’m up to 22 documents uploaded.

I guess being self employed makes the proof of income a bit more stringent.

@Ville

How do they deduct the monthly fee for DAS Pro Software? Does it come out directly from your account or from some other source, like Credit Card?

4 hours ago, Yardley said:

@Ville

How do they deduct the monthly fee for DAS Pro Software? Does it come out directly from your account or from some other source, like Credit Card?

I believe they take it from your account with them, but I am not 100% sure. I’m just starting with them.

8 hours ago, Yardley said:

@Ville

They take it from your trading account at the end of the month. 

Can anyone clear my doubts? My account with CMEG has been approved. But I only intend to fund my account in 2 months time before going live(currently in SIM now). Do you think due to this delay, they may freeze my account or refuse my funding. Is anyone in similar situation as me?

@Fayaaz R I read earlier today the you have 30 days to fund your account, is yours already funded.

And here is a pic explaining when fees are deducted.

9A4E3CBC-349F-45DF-94E3-1CC47B5627DC.png

14 hours ago, hailchaser2 said:

@Fayaaz R I read earlier today the you have 30 days to fund your account, is yours already funded.

And here is a pic explaining when fees are deducted.

9A4E3CBC-349F-45DF-94E3-1CC47B5627DC.png

@hailchaser2: thnx mate, you just saved me big time. I still have 2 weeks before my 30 days is over. I'm gonna fund my account with 1000$ temporarily just to prevent it from getting closed.

• Like 1

Funds already showing in my CMEG account, only took about 24 hours. Now I still have to wait for them to activate my DAS platform.

Edited by hailchaser2
  • Like 1