hailchaser2

How long did it take you to get your CMEG account?

Just posting an update, my platform was not activated on Friday like the email said. It stated if this is your first deposit, it may take up to one business day to activate the account.

I even emailed them Friday mid-day to ask if they could get it up before they close so that I could have the weekend to make sure the platform was set up properly.

Fingers crossed this happens Monday, I’m tired of looking at TOS charts and want my comfy DAS back.

Edited by hailchaser2
  • Like 1

If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.

53 minutes ago, Fayaaz R said:

@hailchaser2: Great man! Are you getting the commission per share fee structure or you will be using the default commission per ticket fee structure?

I don’t think CMEG has the option to choose like IB.

I should be on .004/share, .50 minimum, plus .0025 ECN fees. I confirmed with them Thursday that these were my rates because I used the BBT code when joining.

5 hours ago, hailchaser2 said:

I should be on .004/share, .50 minimum, plus .0025 ECN fees. I confirmed with them Thursday that these were my rates because I used the BBT code when joining.

You can choose. Just need to call them.

55 minutes ago, Justin said:

You can choose. Just need to call them.

What is the flat rate option for BBT members?

Which do you use and why?

I’ll be starting with small share size 200-400, 4-8 partials out. I was guessing the per share would work best for me.

2 hours ago, hailchaser2 said:

What is the flat rate option for BBT members?

Which do you use and why?

I’ll be starting with small share size 200-400, 4-8 partials out. I was guessing the per share would work best for me.

$2.95 per trade.

And yes, going per share is more beneficial when you aren't trading more than 740 shares.

There is a whole thread for CMEG that will have useful information for you 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 2/8/2020 at 1:03 PM, hailchaser2 said:

Hey Hailchaser2! How is your trading with CMEG going? I'm going to add funds to my CMEG account soon and have been trying to calculate commissions. So it is possible to be charged per share and the .004/share + .0025 ECN  are what they charge you consistently? Each share costs around .0065 right? Also this limit of 740 shares is it a daily limit? When I buy 100 shares and then sell 100 shares is it counted as 200 shares for the day? 

Thank you