Elias

Middle East Meetup - Date TBA

Abiel

Update: Dates TBA

Message added by Abiel

Hi Guys,

Are you in Dubai, anywhere in the Middle East or simply interested to travel and discover this city while meeting other members of this great community!?.

Then, please jump into this discussion raising your hand, cuz we are planning a Meet Up in Dubai in Feb!.

• Options are Saturday 22nd or the 29th (please select your preferred date)
  • Boca Restaurant- in the financial district DIFC
  • Time: 5pm to 10pm

In Dubai, the weekends are Friday and Saturday, so I can free up my weekend and organise some extra activities for whoever is coming, like desert Safari or I can do a tour in the city myself!.

Please let me know you who can attend and if you are coming more than one with you, please tell me names and preferred date (22nd or 29th). If Friday suits better instead, please propose this too.

Looking forward to hearing from you traders!

PD:

Below a quick intro of myself, Facebook: Elias Beyrouthy, Instagram: Elitos55

image.png

Hi Elias

I'm also based in Dubai! Either weekend is fine, but could we make it Friday instead? 

Would be way better to meet up without having to worry about work the next day 🙂

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 5:24 PM, James said:

Hi Elias

I'm also based in Dubai! Either weekend is fine, but could we make it Friday instead? 

Would be way better to meet up without having to worry about work the next day 🙂

Hi James, can you pass me your phone number? Mine is +971566869844

On 1/31/2020 at 5:24 PM, James said:

Hi Elias

On 1/24/2020 at 4:25 PM, TElarabi said:

hi Elias, 

29th is better for me.. 

it's good to know BBT members in Dubai. 

Guys, can you pass me your phone number, mine is  +971566869844 . thanks, Elias

Hey guys! I live in the region and would be willing to fly out to Dubai for this. Has a date been set yet? If not, is there a possibility to move the meetup to March?