Wow 3rd post today on just HotKeys, dang popular request.  Please see below link and scroll to the bottom for my keys and let me know if you have any questions. Also feel free to search the forums, there are dozens of hotkeys out there but mine are obviously the best 🙂 

Edited by Brendon

interested in the Long $50 risk hotkey. does the montage have to be set at any parameters like share size or stop order type, etc., for this to execute?

Edited by urby 251

16 minutes ago, urby 251 said:

interested in the Long $50 risk hotkey. does the montage have to be set at any parameters like share size or stop order type, etc., for this to execute?

try to watch the BBT youtube video in my link from earlier on how to set that up, it explains everything, literally, all your questions 🙂

Edited by Brendon

Here's my hotkeys (using DAS trader PRO and IB as a broker)(please back test to see if they work for you)

LONG HOTKEYS

LONG with a 8000$ buying power (BP), 3¢ slippage  :

ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask+0.03;Share=8000/Price;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;TIF:DAY+

SELL 25%

ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Bid-0.03;Share=Pos*0.25;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

SELL 50%

ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Bid-0.03;Share=Pos*0.50;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

SELL ALL POSITIONS AT MARKET PRICE

ROUTE=SMRTM;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;SEND=Reverse

STOP AT BREAKEVEN PRICE (cancels prior order)

CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse

PREPARE STOP LOSS ORDER in Montage, stop is set to 0,6% below your entry price (press ENTER to send it right away) or (change the price in Montage and press ENTER)

ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;Share=Pos;StopPrice=AvgCost*0.994;StopPrice=Round2;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Load;FOCUS STOPPRICE

SEND STOP LOSS ORDER in Montage, stop is set to 0,6% below your entry price

ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;Share=Pos;StopPrice=AvgCost*0.994;StopPrice=Round2;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

SHORT HOTKEYS

SHORT with a 8000$ BP

ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Bid+0.01;Share=8000/Price;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

COVER 50%

ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask+0.03;Share=Pos*0.50;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send

COVER ALL POSITIONS AT MARKET PRICE

ROUTE=SMRTM;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;SEND=Reverse

STOP AT BREAKEVEN PRICE

CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse

PREPARE STOP LOSS ORDER in Montage, stop is set to 0,6% over your entry price

ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;Share=Pos;StopPrice=AvgCost*1.006;StopPrice=Round2;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Load;FOCUS STOPPRICE

SEND STOP LOSS ORDER in Montage, stop is set to 0,6% over your entry price

ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;Share=Pos;StopPrice=AvgCost*1.006;StopPrice=Round2;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send